Feb 17, 2013

Color Run Fun

It's Sunday night, and all I can say is WOW! This weekend has been fantastic! Rather than sitting around, grazing on cheese platters and quaffing wine by the gallon, I dragged my fat suit out of the house and took it to the Perth Color Run (yes, yes, I know... there's no 'u' in Color... annoying but bearable....) Anyway, apart from the American spelling issue, it was a fantastic fun run ('fun walk' for the fat suit at this stage but a supremely solid effort none-the-less)!

Another step closer to shedding this flab! I plan to find many more active events for weekends - what an amazing time we all had!

Roll on Week 2! 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bikini Jane. You are so energetic, not only did you drag your fat suit along for the run today but you took along a duck for the ride too. Amazing! I have COLOR RUN envy big time now!! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing all about your future active weekends.

Fellow Perth Fat Suit Wearer (get me outta here!)

Jane said...

Hi Anon - it was very cool fun! We're looking forward to the Color Run coming to Perth again next year! By that time, you and I won't have our fat suits anymore - we'll be lean, mean, running machines!!!! YAY :)